HELP YOUR MOM IN HER JOBS

 - Good morning mum. What are you doing now? 

- As you can see,  I am cleaning the balcony alone so as to sit in the balcony in a day in common. Can you give a abluent for me? 

- Yes, I am able to give a abluent for you however why are we cleaning our house today in common. Why not we do this on saturday or sunday? 

- As I will go to a my Quran course with women by our car on saturday and sunday thus you had better help me. 

-OK. What will I do in order to help you now? 

- You are able to sweep our house with vacuum cleaner as well as tidy up your room , our room and another room. 

- OK. I can do them. By the way, where is the my father? He can help us. 

- I don't know however He can't come to help us as he has got a lot of things so as to do this day. 

- Also, mum. Are you feeling a happy?

- Of course, I am rather happy now. You did make me alone. I will want a even better thing. Can you take out the garbage?

Yes, of course. I can do this for you. SEE YOU BY LAYTER


sweep - süpürmek

tidy up * toparla 

make mom happy / anneyi mutlu et

abluent & deterjan

balcony = balkon

  


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY