I AM RATHER ANGRY

 Teacher, he ınsulted me in the class in public. I want  to complain his as I want to go to his due to this school for my mate. He is doing a tyranny us in the class at all time so as to smile their. 

- our teacher: I am warning you now however ıf you come again, I won't warn you. 

- Teacher, he is doing these at all time. Please, you had not better warn that. you had better punish him for us. 

- Okay, okay, I will give a penance tomorrow. In the morning, you come my room and say your terrible buddy's name me. 

- By the way teacher, he is rather terrible for us in the class. 

At last, we made peace today in a day for our friendship. He did be a regretful due to his behaviours. He said a apologize due to all class.


in public - herkesin önünde

tyranny * zorbalık

warn / uyarmak

ınsult & hakaret

punish = cezalandır

make peace / barışmak

regretful * pişman

behaviours - davranışlar

friendship  & arkadaşlık

apologize = özür dilemek

penance * ceza

terrible - berbat,korkunç

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY