I WANT TO THIS

 Hello my fellow. What have you been up to? If you are asking me, I am rather terrific as I have got a lot fo money for my life,future,even better my family. By the way, you are asking me. Where is your money? This moneys are due to my relative. I will spend this money for my essential product for me. Also, Iwill spend this my for my future and my family at all times. I will buy a lot of technol product for my computer and my room as I love playing game in my spare time with my best buddy. To be honest, I don't like a lot of money thus I will give my money so as to help poor people. SEE YOU BY LATER

what have you been up to - naber

essential - gerekli

spare time / boş zaman

buddy & arkadaş

relative = akraba

rather / oldukça

terrific * müthiş

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY