MY NAME IS SPIDERMAN

 Hello my buddys. How are you? If you are asking me. I am good as today I didn't tired at the school for my homework. Do you know? Yesterday, I backed up my grandfather in the air alone. By the way, are you seeing me in the television and youtube? For example, my mom is seeing me in the television every evening in the living by sitting on the sofa with her tea. Also, I am seeing me on the internet in my laptop all the time as well as I am watching me in my spare time on my chair in my room sometimes. They love me all the time. They are saying me. You are rather tremendous person for us as you are supporter us at all times.

tremendous - muazzam

buddy * arkadaş

at all times / her zaman

spare time & boş zaman 

air = hava

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY