MY RATHER TERRIBLE DAY

 Heeelloooo my all mate. How are you? Pardon, I am sleply now as I woke just now alone in my bedroom so as to goto school however perhaps I can't go to school on foot or us by car. Later on, I have gone to balcony in order to see rain. By the way, rain is rather  terrific for all people,animals even better nature. Then, I am reluctantly. I get dressed my uniform as I am not want to go to school due to this terrible weather for students. My father said, I will go to you school by car now for your school rutine. Are you ready? OFFFF yes, I am ready. we can go to your school in this rainy morning. Also, Do you like rainy weather? If you are asking me. I don't like rainy weather as we can't play soccer common at the school's garden. 

just now - az önce

later on * daha sonra

nature / doğa

reluctantly & isteksizce

balcony = balkon


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY