MY TREMENDOUS GRADUATION PARTY

 Hello everyone. How are you ? If you are asking me. I am energetic and rather terrific as  I will go to our graduation  party by car with my father in this evening. I  am rather tremendous. By the way, here tremendous for all people us and as for the fisrt time we are here in this evening together so as  to have fun. As you know, we are rather successful. Also, our family be able to be proud of with us any time. In my opinion, this party is rather terrific as we have got our diplome and we are feeling funny as well as energetic.

tremendous - muazzam

rather * oldukça

terrific / müthiş

for the fisrt time & ilk defa

be able to = -e bilmek -a bilmel

diploma / diploma

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY