US TERRIBLE DAY

Hello everyone but where am I? I know, I am at our house' bedroom however why I can't see everywhere. Why everywhere is rather darkness for us now? Heey mom, you had better sleep now as here is considerable drankness for us. Mom, can you take your phone due to gallows for me as you can turn on your phone's hand torch now? I had better go to my room so as to wear my uniform for my school however If my mom  don't come with me my room, I can't wear my uniform. Unfortunately, I wont to my school on foot now because I am not wearing my uniform and tie my shoes. My day will be a rather terrible.

darkness - karanlık

considerable / oldukça

gallows * sehpa 

hand torch & el feneri

unfortunately = ne yazık ki

uniform - üniforma


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY