WHERE AM I ?

 Where am I? Do you know? I am in the ısland now alone. What can I do? Firstly, I must find a some food for my  flesh now. However, What will I do in the evening? You are saying. You can find a lot of caveman here for people. I had better go for a walk alone on foot by looking at everywhere. By the way In my opinion, I was stranded alone in this big and long ısland. I don't know, can I survive in this big and long ısland alone today. Also, here is rather scray especially in the evening for all people. To be honest, I am considerably hopeless and shy here. Keep in mind, here can have got some creature for sea animals as sea animals are coming here sometimes so as to look at the food for them's flesh. SEE YOU BY LATER. I AM WAİTİNG TO GET HELP  DUE TO SOME PEOPLE OR NAUTİCAL.

nautical - denizciler veya denizcilikle ilgili

flesh / vücut

scray * korkutucu

especially &  öezellikle

hopeless = umutsuz

shy - korkmak

creature / yaratık

caveman * odun

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY