WOW HERE IS AMAZING

Heelloo my budyyiessss. Hoow aree youu? If you are asking me, I am good as I am fasting today. If you are asking me,where am I? I am in the airplane. I am goin to portugal alone by airplane so as to discover by bus. Yes, I arrived portugal by airplane. By the way, I must go to the my tremendous hotel as my suitcase is rather haevy for me now. I had better go to the hotel in order to have a rest. Also, I am rather hungry now thus I had better go to a restaurant by bus. Ok, I arrived my new hotel in the portugal for me. I will sleep on my bed for my flesh. Later on, I will eat everything due to my tremendous hotel for my flesh in a day. When I ate my food, I will tour here with my photostat machine so as to take a photo. I am tourig here by bus so as to see varied thing for me. SEEEEE YOUUU BYYY LATERRRRRRRRR!!!

buddy - arkadaş

portugal * portekiz

tremendous / muazzam

suitcase & bavul

photostat machine = fotğraf makinesi 

flesh / vücut

tour - seyahat etmek

varied * değişiklik

later on / daha sonra

discover & keşfetmek

airplane * uçak


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY