ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 / 10 QUESTIONS

 10- Do you think it's essential to learn idioms and expressions in English? why or why not? Also give us an Enlish idiom. 

My respond: as for me, we aren't able to this expressions in a day as they are unnecessary for people at all time. However you can use in your sentences so as to chat less with your cousin. By the way, I am not use these structures in a days. Also, I am talking pertty fast why  I don't know. Are you useing expressions in your sentences sometimes?  Do you know expressions at all so as to use your sentences? Of course, I know expressions. If you want, I can say for you. They are expressions: A dime a dozen, Break a leg, Easy does it.  That' allll !!! 

expressions, idioms - deyimler 

less * daha az 

unnecessary / gereksiz 

structures & yapılar 

A dime a dozen = değersiz 

Break a leg - iyi şanslar 

Easy does it - acele teme


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY