ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 15 QUESTIONS

 15- If you could plant a magical garden, what kind of plants and flowers would you grow, and what magical powers would they have? 

My answer: If I have got a magical garden in our village for me and my family. I would want to plant rose, daisy, orchid, lavender, even better evening pleasure for my garden's fragrance. I am crazy about them in the world therefore they will be in my magical garden. By the way, I would want to plant fruits trees for my magical gardenand us at all time as we are able to eat them when we want to eat in our spare time. If you have got this magical garden. What did you plant for your amazing garden? 

rose - gül 

daisy * papatya 

orchid / orkide 

lavender & lavanta 

evening pleasure = akşam sefası 

even better - son olarak 

fragrance * güzel ve hoş koku 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY