ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 / 7 QUESTIONS

 How do you balance learning and practicing the four language skills: reading, writing, listening, and speaking ? 

My answer: Above all else, I am good at english and I am joıning my english lessons on mondays and fridays. I am good at reading, writing, listening, even better speaking. You can ask me. How did you improve your class in those section? Let's go, we are able to start in common. When I joın the lesson, I am listening my mates and my totur so as to learn. What are we doing now? Then, I am doing my homework in my room everyday at all time therefore I am improving my writing at all time in a day with my writing homework. When I joın the my english lesson, we are reading this homework in the lesson in common in order to find a mistake with our totur. Even better, speaking. I am speaking at all time in a day so as to tell my problem in this language. By the way, I am speaking in my videos homework in a day for three munites. THAT'S ALL. 

therefore - bu yüzden 

even better * son olarak 

at all time / her zaman

section & bölüm 

those = onlar 

 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY