ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1/ 8. QUESTIONS

 Do you prefer watching English movies with subtitles or without? Why 

My respond: above all else, I am carzy about english movies in my spare time in my room so as to learn something and have fun. When I watched english movies about science fiction. I am choosing to watch with subtitles as I am able to learn a lot of words due to subtitles for me and my life even better future. By the way, perhaps, we can learn a subject due to subtitles when I watched english movie. Also, Do you like watching english movies in your sparre time in order to improve you for your life and future alone due to your phone or laptop. 

spare time - boş zaman 

subtitles * alt yazı 

be carzy about / çok sevmek 

science fiction & bilim kurgu 

even better = son olarak 

perhaps - belki 

above all else * her şeyden önce 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY