ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 / 9 QUESTIONS

  What do you think is the most important quality a person can have, and why? 

My reply: I would want to honest,funny, hardworking, kind person so as to speak with his as I am a boy. If one person have got these, I am able to chat with his at all time everywhere. By the way, this Question is pertty amazing for people as this Question is chooseing our best mate for our life. I would want to these in my best fellow as they are rather important for me. By the way, what do you think about ? If you want to with me same. we know choose our best mate. Have you got  a person like these ? If you have got like these person,this is pertty good as these personaltiy traits for us. 

honest - dürüst 

fuuny * eğlenceli 

hardworking / çalışkan 

kind & kibar 

mate- fellow = arkadaş 

chat - konuşmak

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY