ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 FRIDAY'S HOMEWORK 12 QUESTIONS

 12 - Share a piece of English writing (a paragraph, story, or essay) that you're proud of and explain why? 

My reply: Hello everyone. Firstly, Have you got a perfect a paragraph, story or discourse in your bloger or your notebook? For instance, I have got two perfect blog. When you turn on my bloger, you can see in my my old blog that my tremendous. I have got one hundred fifteen and sixty seem in my that two blog. They are essay. Are you writing something about essay,story, paragraph? I am crazy about wrirting discourse as essay has got pretty new word and subject for people thus I am crazy about this discourses. 

for instance - örneğin

tremendous * muazzam 

seem / görünmek 

discourse & makale 

matter = konu 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY