ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1

 4- Describe a time when you felt a significant improvement in your English proficiency, and what contributed to it?

MY reply: I improved  me with my tremendous english school when my childhood thaks to my mom. When I joıned my english lessons, I improved me for my future and life thanks to my terrific totur thus I am able to speak tremendous with you at all time as I am joıning my english lesson almost everyday so as to improve me and go to abroad. I prefer. you must start your lessons in your childhood as when you was be young you are able to talk language. By the way, if you want to know or speak one language, you had better study your lesson everyday fifteen or twenty minute for your future and life in the abroad. I started my english lesson in my childhood thus I am good at speaking english right now so as to chat with visitor. As a result, if you want to talk english wonderful, you had better study your language periodically for your future and life. 

totur - tahtaya kalkmayan öğretmen

chat * konuşmak

be able to  / -e bilmek/ -a bilmek

as a result & sonuç olarak

periodically = belirli aralıklarla 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY