ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1

 How do you deal with frustration or discouragement when learning a challenging aspect of english ?

My reply: If I have got a problem in my lesson or unlike things. I would try to feel laid-back in this hard lesson for me. When I felt terrible, I am haveing e shower alone in our bathroom in a day so as to feel laid-back. As for me, when you awful, you had better have a shower in your's bathroom in order to feel relax. If I have a problem in english. I can ask my toturs so as to learn this hard thing for me as it is able to important information for me. I am repeating that word so as to learn and use my sentences. By the way, After, I learned this word, I am use my sentences this world thus I am forgoting that important world all my life. Also, perhaps, You don't like have a shower. You are able to play game with your family our best mates at the your house garden in common thus you can forgot your terrible matter, minute,hours. 

unlike - farklı 

laid-back * rahat

totur / ekran öğretmeni 

matter & konu

mate = arkadaş 

am,is,are + able to + verb1 -    -e bilmek  -a bilmek   

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY