ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1

 11- . If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be, and what questions would you ask them. 

My respond: I would want to Kemal sunal or Atatürk as they are pretty important for this country. Everyone know them due to wars or tv. Do you know them? In my opinion, you know them however might be, you didn't remember them. I am saying. Atatürk is our captain for this countrys so as to live safe in common. Kemal sunal is funnyer than the the another actor. I would want to ask for atatürk: How did you win this citys with your tremendous army in common for us? and, I would want to ask for kemal sunal: How did you start this job? and why? By the way, which figure do you choose?

figure - figür 

remen-mber * hatırlamak

actor / erkek oyuncu 

war & savaş 

country = ülke 

army = ordu


Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY