ARTEMİS QUESTİONS B1

 How do you practice English outside of the classroom? 

My reply: Firstly, this question is rather terrific as about english and english is pretty important language so as to go to abroad. For example, I am joıning english lesson outside of the classroom in order to improve my language as I had better improve. I want to go to abroad thus I must improve my english language at all time. By the way, I am ahead of my mates for my life and future. As you know, English language is rather important as all world know this tremendous. Also, Do you know english? If you don't know this language. Keep in mind, In my opinion: you must learn english languagefor your life and future as soon as possible. I am good at speaking,writing,listening,reading now and I will improve me in the future for my career.

rather - oldukça

terrific* müthiş

outside of the classroom / sınıfın dışında

tremendous & muazzam

keep in mind = aklında tut unutma

I am ahead of my mates * arkadaşlarımdan öndeyim 

as soon as possible - mümkün olan en kısa sürede

career / kariyer 

at all time & her zaman

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY