ARTEMIS QUESTONS B1 THURSDAY'S HOMEWORK / 14 QUESTIONS

 14- Share an English joke that you find amusing, and explain the humor for learners 

My answer: Above all else, to be honest, I have no idea about joke in english with mold however I am able to joke with my sentences and my idea for you know. I don't know can it be this however I am doing. Are you strong? I am strong like lion,tiger at all time, you are pretty easy for me. I know only this joke as I am not doing a joke in my sentences in a day. Only, I am smiling due to my sentences. Do you like use a joke in your sentences for people? Do you know real joke so as to use in your sentences? 

joke - şaka 

mold * yapı 

idea / fikir 

lion & aslan 

tiger = kaplan 

smile - gülmek 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY