I AM A TREMENDOUS FIREFIGHTER

 Hello. Today, I am a tremendous firefighter for all people. By the way, Are you believe me? If you aren't believe me. You are doing a true now as I am a new thus it can be everything due to. Our workplace is in the Antalya and here is rather terrific for us as here has got a lot of woods so as to live animals freely. Also, our house house is near for here so as to come alone on foot  in a day. Mostly, We are rescue all people with our tremendous Fire extinguisher at all time. We are rather important for people and their life. We are saving life  everyday's at all time in order to live them in common have fun. We went to hospital as there has got a dangerous odour for us thus I am Evacuateing people due to this terrible hospital. OOOOHHHHH!!!

tremendous - muazzam

firefighter * iftaiyeci

freely / rahatça

wood & ağaç

Fire extinguisher = yangın söndürücü

odour - koku

Evacuate * tahliye ediyorum

save life / hayat kurtarmak


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY