I AM A UNEMPLOYED PERSON NOW !!!

 Hello manager. How are you? How is it going your job? As you know. I want to job due to you so as to buy money for my family. Can you give a job for me? I saw your job's notice in the street thus I came here in order to chat in common. I am opportunities for my family and me. 

- Ok. I will think this in a day in my room alone for your family and you. Can I take your phone number so as to call you whensoever? 

-Of course. You write. I am giving my phone number. 0 578 642 32 17. You can call me due to this phone number in a day for this job. See you by later. You can call me due to this phone number. 

- See you later. 

- You can come my office today. I have got a tremendous job for you and your family. 

- What employer for me? Can I learn? 

- You will sit your laid-back chair and you will write something about this office in a day. By the way, you have got a high salary for your family every month. You can't resign in one year. 

notice - ilan

oppotunities * iş fırsatlarını arayın

whensoever / her ne zaman

employer & tür

laid-back = rahat

resign - istifa etmek

unemployed * işsiz

high salary / yüksek maaş

 

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY