USEFUL FORM PART 2 FRIDAY'S HOMEWORK

 129- - It serves you right: hak ettin - oh olsun 

It serves you right this reprieve due to our manager today in the morning as I was going to beat you alone after the school with my punch. 

It serves you right, you had better not do this as you aren't a good student in the classroom with your best mates in common. 

130- Be out of fashion:modası geçmek 

Unfortunately, I am not able to out of fashion therefore we had better buy new dress for me so as to wear in out side. 

this t - shirt was out of fashion thus I can't wear this clothes in out side as I don't like this clothes dross. 

reprieve - ceza 

beat  *  dövmek 

dross  &  artık 

therefore - bu yüzden 

mate * arkadaş 

punch / yumruk

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY