USEFUL FORM PART 2 WEDNESDAY' HOMEWORK

 125 - Be out of order: bozuk olmak 

Unfortunately, this phone was going to out of order therefore I didn't play with its in my spare time with my best mates so as to have fun in my room afternoon. 

Might be, that toy is able to out of order  in order to play with this tremendous toy in my free time in my playground room alone. 

126 - Do (someone) a favor:(birine)bir iyilik yapmak 

I am crazy about do someone a favor for his healthy or flesh as he can take a wound due to this terrible state my best fellow because of this me. 

Do you like do someone a favor in out side your your best mate or one person alone for his or her flesh and say, thank you. 

therefore - bu yüzden 

state * durum 

tremendous / muazzam 

flesh & vücut 

fellow = arkadaş 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY