USEFUL FORM PART 2

 105- It is time to: bir şeyin zamanı gelmesi

It is time to my english lesson today in the evening so as to improve me thus I have studied my english before in order to take a good point due to my tutor in the lesson. 

It is time to go to stadium by car so as to have fun in common in a day with our ball in our spare time then my homework. 

106- Line up: sıraya girmek

To be honest I don't like line up as this is pertty boring for me and this is waste of time for students however our teachers are carzy about our line thus they are want to this at all time due to us every morning and evening. 

we are lining up in the canteen in common  something due to there so as to eat and drink somehing in our long spare time by sitting and watch match at the school's garden. 

spare time -boş zaman

be carzy about * çok sevmek

tutor / zoom'dan öğretmen

waste of time & zaman kaybı 

canteen = kantin


 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY