USEFUL FORM PART 2

 109- What do you think about: .......... hakkında ne düşünüyorsun 

What do you think about this bazaar vehicle for you as this vehicle is terrible for your bazaar thus you had better go to slowly for your flesh ?

What do you think about this terrific opus.as I read this wonderful opus so as to improve me in my spare time ?

110 - Be suitable for: ....... için uygun olmak 

This ball is suitable for me in order to play game in my spare time with my best mates at the school's garden afternoon. 

    That laptop is suitable for you as I used this laptop since two thousand twnety zero so as to sent my homework in a day in my room. 

vehicle -araç

opus * kitap 

mate / arkadaş 

zero & sınıf 

flesh = vücut 

since - den,dan beri 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY