USEFUL FORM PART 2

 111- Enjoy the trip: iyi gezmeler, gezinin keyfini çıkart 

Enjoy the trip my cousin for today as my cousin is going to his city so as to study her lessons with her mates in the classroom in common in order to win her exam. 

My elder sister will go to Ankara in this evening by bus alone. I will say enjoy the trip in this evening for my elder sister before get on the bus.

112 - check out: kontrol etmek 

I was going to check my robot however ıt started to walk on the carpet slowly alone so as to go to balcony on foot at the house. 

He was going to check out our tremendous toy, by mistaken, I played with our toy so as to have fun. 


was/were + verb+ing to verb1 - ecektim / acaktım 

before* önce 

by mistaken / yanlışlıkla 

tremendous & muazzam 

carpet = halı 

slowly / yavaşça 

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY