USEFUL FORM PART 2

 115- Break out: başlamak- patlak vermek (savaş-doğal afet)

We have got three break out in filistin and iran so as to take those city at all time and we are seeing in the tv every day them. 

Once upon a time, all world will break out in common therefore our state had better bravely, strong due to another people,citys,country. 

116- I have no idea: hiç bir fikrim yok 

unfortunately I have no idea, I don't know. Can we go to the amusement park in common by bus as my father didn't come house due to his job still. 

I have no idea about this tremendous book now so as to say for you at all right now in a day however you can look at the internet due to your phone. 

once upon a time - bir zamanlar 

state * devlet 

bravely / cesurca 

amusement park & eğlence parkı 

still = hala

unfortunately - ne yazıkki 

tremendous / muazzam 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY