USEFUL FORM PART 2

 119 - Keep (somebody) posted: (birini) bilgilendir 

Please, keep somebody posted due to your school as huge terrible matter is coming in our city for us nowadays. 

Let's go keep somenody posted in your office today for you as I am coming your office  today in a day your best mate's room so as to die his in his room. 

120 -  If l am not mistaken: yanılmıyorsam 

If I am not mistaken, they will come us today midninght  at our house so as to eat something in our kitchen in common. 

If I am not mistaken, my dad won't to his village by his car alone in order to work in the garden for his bazaar's product in my holiday. 

office - ofis 

matter * konu 

nowadays / bu günlerde 

midninght & gece yarısı 

holiday = tatil 

dad - baba 

product * ürün 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY