USEFUL FROM PART 2

 117- Happens to be: tesadüf ki – şans eseri 

I saw my best fellow in out side in the afternoon happens to be therefore I spoke with his ten minutes about our school. 

Happens to be, my dad came to paris today midningt so as to have a rest and sleep by bus alone as my dad was in the paris in this holiday for his job's travel however he came in this midningt. 

118- About (number): yaklaşık (sayı)

I am waiting a costumer about twenty minutes in the line so as to buy milk,chocolate, even better ice tea for my house now. 

He is doing his homework about one hours in his room in order to take a good point due to this difficult exam. 

midningt- gece yarısı

costumer * müşteri 

holiday / tatil 

line & sıra 

therefore = bu yüzden 

fellow - arkadaş 

out side * dışarıda

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY