ARTEMIS QUESTION B1 23. QUESTIONS

 23- What English books or movies would you recommend to someone learning the language?

My reply: If I can found like this person. I am able to say something about moveis or books. Firstly, you can watch gogo as gogo is rather terrific so as to start english. I am watching gogo sometimes in my spare time in order to have fun as that cartoon is rather beautiful for children thusly you can watch them in your spare time with your notebook. Second, You can read book and this books should be a cartoon's book or comic strip in your spare time so as to improve you with english. I fyou can do them, you are able to improve your english your child' in time for you. 

comic strip - çizgi roman 

gogo * ingilizce çizgi film'in ismi 

in time / tam zamanında

cartoon & çizgi film 

thusly = bu yüzden 

recommed - önermek

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY