ARTEMIS QUESTIONS 24

 24. -  If you could have an English conversation with any historical figure, who would it be and what would you talk about?

My respond: I would want to choose Atatürk as he is beautiful person so as to speak with his. By the way, are you carzy about Atatürk? As he is soldier for our country. I am carzy about Atatürk as he protect our country for us however we aren't protect this country in common so as to live each other. I would want to talk about: why did you be a soldier for your beautiful country? or did your family back up for your job? Your soldiers. Are they helping for you? My say. That's all. Will you say something  for you as I have got a lot of thing in the world for me. They are waiting me, I must go to the world for my jobs. See yoouuu. 

soldier - asker 

country * ülke 

protect / korumak 

each other & birlikte 

choose = seçmek 

be crazy about - çok sevmek 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY