ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 18. QUESTIONS

 18- What strategies do you use to expand your English vocabulary?

My reply: I am useing this strategies: I am watching english movie with subtitle in my room in my spare time. Afterward, I am chating with my family at the hous in common at all time so as to improve me. By the way, They are carzy about talking english with me as they were born in england at the hospital. I am joıning my english lesson twıce a week due to my room and my laptop in order to learn topic, new words with my best mates in common especially in the evenings. Also, what about you? waht are you doing for your english so as to improve. I am expanding my english like this for me. 

afterward - daha sonra 

england * ingiltere 

especially / özellikle 

expand & genişletmek

vocabulary = kelime bilgisi

Yorumlar

  1. Her şey için teşekkürler.❤️❤️❤️😊😍👍

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY