ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 20. QUESTIONS

 20- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and what would you do?

 My reply: I would want to ant as they are hardworking for their food in the summer however They can be die at all time in a day as they are pretty small as people therefore Ant's life is pretty dangerous and different. Or, I would want  to lion as they are king or boss in my eyes at all time as the books are saying like this thus I am thinking them a boss in the forest alone. Realy, I would want to be a bird as they are able to fly over the buildings with their family or alone so as to see everywhere in the world. By the way, They can change the city or country free. 

therefore - bu yüzden 

dangerous * tehlikeli 

boss / patron 

realy & gerçekten 

over = mesafeli olarak üzerinde

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY