ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 22. QUESTIONS

 22- If you could create a new planet, what would it be like, and what kind of creatures would live there?

My respond: I would want to near the sun as I don't want to feel unberable hot near the sun with my public in common therefore my new planet will be some far the sun. By the way, my public will be my family and filistin as they are in the best big war with their child, old person. I will take due to that big war as well as israil soldiers won't touch me as I will wear ballistic vest and electric. Afterward, we will live in common by haveing fun at all time. 

afterward - daha sonra 

planet * gezegen 

public / halk 

ballistic vest & kurşun geçirmez yelek 

touch = dokunmak 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY