ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 25. QUESTIONS

 25-  How do you feel about speaking English in public? What tips do you have for overcoming shyness?

My reply: Of course, I feel shyness however I am checking video in front of the people therefore I am not afraid of or shyness. If I started new, Yes, I could afraid of people however I am checking video in front of the people thus I get used to by checking a video. I am recommending for you. You must start the in fornt of the camera as ıf you are afraid of the camera, you can't check the video in fornt of the people. By the way, keep in mind, When you check the video in front of the people, You must not forget your sentences as when you forgot your sentences video might be ten or fifteen minute however I will watch this new video. I may say, oh this video is pertty terrible and ridiculous for people as well as in order to watch. 

shyness - utangaç 

recommend * önermek 

ridiculous / gülünç, saçma 

might be / may & olabilir 

can = could

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY