ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 26. QUESTIONS

 26- What English language-learning goals do you have for the next year, and how do you plan to achieve them?

My answer: When I learned english full for my career and my life. I would want to learn russion, or germany so as to improve me with unlike language. By the way, what about you this Questıon? Provided that, I will learn this two beautiful language for my career as I will be a wonderful swot for my country and there. Also, whay will you be in the future for your family or children? I will be swot and english teacher or totur so as to buy money for my family. Will you learn unlike language due to english for your job? To be honest, unlike language might be hard as english as english is easiy for me. 

unlike - farklı 

due to/ as * den,dan 

totur / tahtaya yazı yazmayan öğretmen 

might & belki 

swot = hafız 

wonderful - müthiş


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY