ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 27 QUESTIONS

 27- How do you handle difficult English words or phrases that you come across in your reading or listening?

My respond: If I have got difficult english word or phrases. I am doing these. Firstly, You read this important word or phrases ten times so as to learn that word or phrases. then, I am useing in my sentences this imprtant word in order to learn that's meaning. Finally, I would learn this word due to my sentences. By the way, when I will use sentences I can use this word or phrases so as to lean this word. Also, what about you leran this words or phrases? Long story short, I am learning by reading in order to learn that impotant words. 

phrases - yapı 

long story short * uzun lafın kısası

finally / son olarak 

difficult & zor  

firstly = ilk olarak



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY