ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 28. QUESTIONS YESTERDAY'S HOMEWORK

 28- If you could visit any English-speaking country, where would you go and why?

My respond: I would want to go to germany as I have got my best mate in there so as to talk with him and play soccer. I would want to see my best mate in the germany by chating english in common in order to have fun. By the way, I can improve my english in the germany with my best fellow as we go to somewhere in the germany in common so as to see everywhere in a day. Also, I will induce him in order to come TÜRKİYE with me as I am coming TÜRKİYE with my best by plane in common in order to travel TÜRKİYE. As a result, we came to Antalya in common by our tool. 

induce - ikna etmek 

chat * konuşmak

fellow-mate /  yoldaş/ arkadaş 

tool & araç  

in common = birlikte 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY