ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 30. QUESTIONS

 30- How did Artemis Language School affect your English development? 

My respond: Above all else, this questıon is soo good and interesting as I learned a lot of thing. When my mom find this language school, firstly I didn't want to joın the lesson as I feel terrible due to english in that time. I am joıning the my english lesson when my childhood thanks to my mom as she searched and find this language school for me. By the way, now I am crazy about english thanks to my mom as she found this wonderful school for me and my future. Also, do you like english? 

childhood - çocukluk 

search * araştırma 

above all else / her leyden önce 

interesting & ilginç 

be crazy about = sevmek

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY