USEFUL FORM PART 2

 133- can't stand: dayanamamak 

He can't stand to read a book in his spare time as he is carzy about playing soccer with his best mates in the computer in common especially midninght so as to have fun in his room by eating something. 

Provided that you can't stand play this tremendous game as you are carzy about science fiction games in your room with me in our spare time in common especially afternoon so as to have fun. 

134- during: sırasında 

I can't go to somewhere during my english lesson today evening with my family by vehicle in common in order to buy something for me. 

What are during your tv in the living room with you cousin?


vehicle - araba 

especially * özellikle 

midninght / gece yarısı 

spare time & boş zaman 

science ficiton = bilim kurgu 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY