USEFUL FORM PART 2

 147- Give a hand : el uzatmak – yardım etmek 

We are crazy about give a hand all along at the school as we don't see us another places due to school so as to play game in common. 

I have to give a hand for my mom as she is working in a day at the house alone in order to clean our house. 

148- Lose control : kontrolü kaybetmek 

My dad losed control vehicle's in the orad thus we did accident and we went to hospital because of this my dad in the rainy weather. 

I won't lose control in my robot as ıf I lose control my robot's remote control, It can be terrible thing.

all along - her zaman 

remote control * kontrol kumandası 

accident / kaza 

vehicle & araç 

because of this = bundan dolayı 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY