USEFUL FORM PART 2

 153- MİND YOUR OWN BUSİNESS: İŞİNLE İLGİLEN– KENDİ İŞİNİZE BAKIN!

Heey! mind your own business as I am talking about important topic for my company and for your job now.

may you mind your own business please as I am working on the pertty important subject for our company alone due to my computer. 

154- CALL BACK : GERİ ARAMAK

Might you call back so as to chat in common in the balcony for our neihgbourhood by drinking hot coffee in our spare time. 

We will call back in order to joın our work on weekends for you with my best fellows in common as we had better induce so as to joın our company. 

induce - ikna etmek 

company * şirket 

neighbourhood / mahalle 

might / may & izin isterken, yapabilirmiyim? 

chat = konuşmak



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY