USEFUL FORM PART 2

 155- KEEP IN TOUCH: İLETİŞİMDE KALMAK 

You had better keep in touch as I will call you five minutes later due to my mom's phone so as to chat about this important exam. 

Can we keep in touch in common as I am carzy about you so much because of this play game in common at the school's garden in our spare time. 

156- - BE BEING REPAIRED:SERVİSTE OLMAK– TAMİRDE OLMAK 

My phone is being reparied their so as to fix my rich phone now for me as I dropped my phone at the school by playing game. 

My father's car was being reparied yesterday as my father did accident in the street alone in the vehicle however he is good now. 

accident - kaza 

rich* zengin 

chat / konuşmak

vehicle & araç 

fix = onarmak/ tamir etmek


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY