USEFUL FORM PART 2

 157- ENJOY YOUR MEAL: AFİYET OLSUN! 

Enjoy your meal mom as I ate my meal in the kitchen before you in this morning alone so as to go to amusement park with my best mates afternoon in common by bus. 

I am in the shopping mall and I will say enjoy your meal for all people here as we did a change as well as I losed thus I am doing this now. 

158- ALSO: AYRICA

Also, we will go to bakery so as to buy two bread for ur house in the evening in common in the outside. 

Also, I will buy a eat something due to market for me or for my family as they are crazy about junk food when I bought. 

bread - ekmek 

junk food * abur cubur 

lose / kaybetmek 

meal & yemek 

amusement park = lunapark 

 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY