USEFUL FORM PART 2

 161- NO WORRIES: ENDİŞELENME 

Please no worries because of this me as I am in my best mates house now and I will come after three hours by bus with my mate's dad in the evening. 

No worries, I am not watching video in my laptop now as I have got important exam tomorrow for me thusly I have to study my lesson now in my room. 

162- LOOK OVER: GÖZDEN GEÇİRMEK

We will look over the our book in the evening each other so as to take most of points in the test for our future as this words are pretty important. 

 May you look over the this bike in order to fix now for us as we will join the bike bout here. 

bout - yarışma 

test * sınav 

dad / baba 

each other & birlikte 

fix = onarmak / tamir etmek

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY