USEFUL FORM PART 2

 137- Break down : parçalara ayırmak, bozmak

My motorcycle breaked down due to this terrible war in two days as when this terrible war, this motorcycle was burn right in front of me under my nose. 

You will break down that remote control here by playing alone in the living room in the evening. 

138-  I am sure that : eminim ki 

I am sure that, we will go to the sea in common by car so as to swim in the sea afternoon for our system. 

I am sure that, my father will this tremendous toy car for me as I am crazy about its in order to play and have fun at the house in my spare time. 

motorcycle - motosiket 

rometo control * kumanda 

system / vücut 

in common  & birlikte 

tremendous = muazzam



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY