USEFUL FORM PART 2

 149- ASK FOR: İSTEMEK

My dad, I ask for the freezing when we go to the outside in common as the weather is unbearable hot for people thus I and my brother ask for the ice cream due to you for us. 

All pets are asking for pap because of this me or people for them as they are pretty hungry For their young animal in a day all along. 

150- GET AHEAD: BAŞARILI OLMAK- İLERLEMEK 

My best mates are geting ahead now for their career in the classroom alone as other friends aren't backing up for them. 

I  get ahead in my lessons in the classroom due to my another fellow as they are playing game in a day all along in their spare time each other so as to have fun.

unbearable - katlanılamaz 

hungry * aç 

pap / mama 

young animal & yavru 

back up = desteklemek, yardım etmek 

each other - birlikte

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY