ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 1. QUESTION

 1.- . If you could have any superpower for a day, what would it be and how would you use it?

My respond : If I have got superpower for me. I would want to invisibility superpower for me as I may do everything in front of my teachers and my fellows. By the way, I am able to back up some person alone by flying in a day thusly everyone are able to know my super name. Also, what about you? What do you choose your superpower. I choosed this and this is sort of great for people as one child will ask for this wonderful superpower. I am crazy about invisibility. 

invisibility - görünmezlik 

superpower * süper güç 

sort of / oldukça 

respond & cevaplamak 

back up = yardım etmek

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY