ARTEMIS QUESTIONS B1 10. QUESTIONS

 10. - Do you think it's essential to learn idioms and expressions in English? Why or why not? Also give us an English idiom. 

My answer: firtsly, ıf we don't use idiom never in our sentences. People may understand us as they don't know idiom. For instance, I am knowing a idiom however I didn't use this idiom as who is knowing idiom? I don't want to use like this situation never. By the way, are you carzy about the idioms? And. Do you know the idioms so as to use in your sentences? If I give a idiom. I may give this idiom as only I am knowing this idiom. RAINY CAT AND DOG. If only, I know more idiom as well as I say them for you. 

If only - keşke 

for instance * örneğin 

idiom / deyim 

situation & durum 

rainy cat and dog = kedi ve köpek yağıyor ( normal yağmur) ingilizce deyim 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY

MY İMAGİNARY DİARY